Nuclear Research Laboratory:
1. A CF-252 neutron source producing slow neutrons is available in the department. The source is a spontaneous fission source emitting 106 neutrons/sec.
It is being used for P.G, U.G. class work and for research activities.
2. A Simple Channel Analyzer to analyze Gamma radiation is available for student class work.
3. 4 – G.M. systems to measure Gamma radiation.
4. Large volume NaI (Tl) detectors of 6”x6” and 3”x3” are available for student and research activities.
5. Radioactive sources of various activities are available for student use.